REACT-EU Recovey Plan: QuET Project
The REACT-EU QuET Project
The REACT-EU program supports the acquisition and/or installation of research and innovation equipment in the field of health, energy and/or digital transition. The REACT-EU QuET project is part of this dynamic, accompanying the installation of structuring equipment for research on quantum technologies in the Occitanie Region during the year 2022. These equipments are open to collaborations or offer services. They include:
- an electron beam lithography system at the CTM
- a laser devoted to magneto-optics experiments for solid-state qubits characterization at L2C
- an optical frequency comb for quantum sensors assessment at LCAR
- a Micro Factory In Tools hosted at LPCNO
- a multi-spectral contiuous and picosecond optical spectroscopy chain hosted at LPCNO
- a wide angle X-Ray scattering equipment at LPCNO
- an ultra low energy ion implanter at CEMES
- a visible and infrared imaging ellipsometer at LAAS.
Main objectives are :
- to consolidate synergies between Occitan research teams with complementary expertise,
- to ensure the training-research continuum,
- to offer the necessary experimental infrastructures and technical means, in order to
- promote innovation in quantum engineering, quantum communications and simulations as well as in the field of quantum sensors and metrology.